- Ozark golf pro recounts PGA Championship experience with his son
- Man who exchanged fire with Christian County deputies charged with murder in Boone County
- Ozark man found naked in car guilty of burglary
- Nixa’s top returning linebacker faced surprising hospital battle
- Ozark library reopens: Christian County Library completes second major goal of 2018
Funeral: 2 p.m. Aug. 15, at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, with Rev. Danny Hartwell and Rev. George Bishop officiating. Visitation to be held two hours prior to service, also at the church. Burial followed at Highlandville Cemetery. It is requested love offerings be made to the family. Onlin… Read more
Visitation: 5-7 p.m. Aug. 13, at Meadors Funeral Home – Clever Chapel. Funeral: 10:30 a.m. Aug. 14, also at the funeral home. Burial followed at Union Ridge Cemetery, south of Clever. Memorials may be made to the Union Ridge Cemetery. Online condolences and memories can be posted at the foll… Read more
Just as Theo Atchison never dreamed during high school he would be a club golf professional, the 2006 Ozark High School graduate didn’t know at the start of last week that he would be in the gallery at the PGA Championship.
A reoccurring and resounding storyline for the linebackers in Nixa’s defensive huddle is that they know a great deal about surprise, if not shock.
Be it the breaststroke, backstroke, freestyle or butterfly and either the sprints or long distance, Blake Schamma has proven exceptionally versatile for Ozark.
Nixa’s Nathan Clifton ranks among the five fittest multi-purpose athletes of his age in the world.
Nixa High School senior Camlen Carlile-Davis joined students from across the country this summer at the 48th Missouri Urban Journalism Workshop at the University of Missouri.
Three students from Nixa were are among those considered to be Missouri’s brightest high school students who attended the Missouri Scholars Academy (MSA) in June at the University of Missouri.
To earn a spot on Drury University's Dean's List, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.6 or greater (on a 4-point scale) while carrying a full-time course load of 12 or more semester hours at Drury.
- Our View: Bass Pro announcement stirs hope for a pearl
- Ozark will host very first college football game of 2018 season
- Residential growth screaming upward, Christian County property valued at $1.2 billion
- Birds of a Feather: Nixa High School marching band is gearing up for an exciting show centered around birds
- Child porn suspect allegedly shared videos with cell phone
- Christian County, sheriff, face 10 employment discrimination lawsuits
- Election 2018: August primary results for Christian County
- Soccer background shaped Sean Sample’s football future
- Central Ozark Conference unveils new logo
- The great pyramid-shaped ’fish store’ in Memphis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.