Top News Headlines
Springfield Catholic goal keeper Kaitlin Knetzke spotted a friend of hers near her post at Ozark on Friday. The friend was taking photos of the Lady Irish-Lady Tigers match.
Joe Reid had been slightly agitated at opposing pitchers for not letting him see many strikes one week into the season. He was mad at himself Thursday for not adjusting initially to Rogersville’s change of pitchers.
Sam Shuman had the option to continue playing baseball while giving track a try for the first time. But he decided to hang up his glove.
Logan Peebles homered as part of Clever's 5-3 triumph over Hartville in the Right Off The Bat Tournament on Thursday.
The Ozark Board of Education voted to hire two new administrators for the 2019-2020 school year.
Nixa High School student Maria Biondo received some national attention when her colored pencil drawing was selected to be showcased at the National Art Education Association Conference in Boston. The National Art Education Association advocates for art teachers and the value of art education…
The Nixa High School JROTC robotics team is still new, though it’s already turned heads.
- Felony child abuse charges filed against Ozark foster mom
- Letter to the editor: Former school board member touts former colleagues
- Positive feedback at Sooners camp has Spokane's Dougherty playing with confidence
- Easley nets 100th goal as Ozark claims moral victory in loss to Rock Bridge
- Truck discussions roll on in Ozark, new industry to employ 39
- Stirring comeback for Odom as he wins javelin at Nixa Throwers Meet
- Nixa batterymates Mitchell, Reid poised for breakout years
- Clever names new police chief
- Sen. Blunt draws ire of Christian County GOP group
- Nixa doubles up Class 3 No. 1-ranked Strafford 10-5 in home opener