Top News Headlines
As a Willard player was handing his batting gloves and helmet to a teammate Wednesday, he voiced his frustration over a preceding groundout.
FORSYTH — Natalie Wilks was hoping to make the 60-mile trip from Sparta to Mountain Grove on Tuesday, rather than the 30-mile drive from Sparta to Forsyth.
Nixa football coach John Perry compared his first impressions of the Nixa-Ozark rivalry with the Pearl-Brandon rivalry that he was a part of in his native Mississippi.
Now that he’s returned to the form he displayed as a sophomore two years ago, Nixa’s Micahel Sportsman is ready to reach new heights.
They’ll lobby for social justice in America, provide food to local communities, boost the medical profession and enhance ethical law practices.
The Ozark School District received almost nine tons of food that went to anyone willing to wait for it on a Wednesday afternoon.
Nixa’s Ella Schober continues to awe and inspire with her visual artwork.
- Tips lead to arrest in Nixa Signal robbery
- Nixa police seek help ID'ing robbery suspects
- Michael Madison sentenced to 25 years after strip club fight, police chase
- Overnight work in downtown Ozark May 6-7
- Hand injury can’t keep Hale from Lady Eagles' javelin record
- Sticking points: Stakeholders debate water tower decals
- After rallying from 7-0 deficit, Sparta falls in extra-inning District opener
- Baumann does a lot of everything in Ozark wins over Willard and Carthage
- Mitchell's domination ends during Kickapoo's two-run, seventh-inning rally
- Nixa Chamber of Commerce: Ribbon cutting for Gateway Real Estate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.