Top News Headlines
CRANE — Taylor Genzier has used his time as a spectator to emerge as a shot-blocker at the Crane Tournament this week. With Clever playing in the nightcap both Tuesday and Thursday, the 6-foot-7 center has been able to scout the referees.
SEDALIA — Ozark’s boys basketball team reached the 80-point mark for the second time this week while winning its opening-round matchup at the Sedalia Smith-Cotton/McDonald’s Classic on Thursday.
Sparta's Alyssa Diers completes a pass against Blue Eye in the Sparta Tournament championship game Wednesday.
The renewal of the Blue Eye-Sparta rivalry got off to a memorable start Wednesday, with the Lady Bulldogs winning the Sparta Tournament championship game 49-46 on a 3-pointer by former Nixa middle-schooler Riley Arnold.
Nixa High School received the AP District Honor Roll designation for the 2018-2019 school year.
Class is out for the day, but beautiful voices can be heard wafting through a school’s hallways. At first it sounds like children singing a simple chorus, and then the harmony starts.
A holiday challenge turned into some debt retirement and healthy meals for kids in Spokane.
- Christian County buys 39 acres of land for $1.75 million
- One dead in rollover accident
- Christian County sheriff named in $3M lawsuit
- Ozark voters will decide on internet sales tax question
- New trial date, new venue in Nixa homicide case
- Jury finds Nixa man guilty of domestic assault
- Sparta overcomes scoreless third quarter, but can't shake 22 turnovers
- Wasson appointed to Missouri State Board of Governors
- Students of the game, Simpsons adapting well at Clever
- Charges dismissed against Lambert’s Cafe founding family member
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.