Top News Headlines
Nixa pitcher Ace Akers' recruiting dialogue with college coaches didn't begin until a year ago. Once it started, it had a quick end.
Zack Garcia had proven his self-motivation and self-discipline long before the coronavirus outbreak made such characteristics vital to athletes at all levels.
Ozark's A.J. Elliott, Clever's Allie Clevenger, Spokane's Paige Tate and Chadwick's Stevi Jones each received All-State honors this week from the Missouri Basketball Coaches Association.
Sparta guard Laney Humble and Spokane center Paige Tate have been chosen SWCL First-Team selections in voting by the league's girls basketball coaches.
Twenty-four school districts in southwest Missouri announced they will be closed until at least April 24.
Kiwanis Club of Christian County President Shane Strahl recently presented the club's $2,400 check benefitting Operation Half Pint to Cheryl Johnson.
Children learn and develop — academically, socially and physically — at different paces. That’s why having your child participate in kindergarten screening is important.
- Fishing license requirement temporarily suspended in Missouri
- Statewide stay-at-home order begins, what changes in Christian County
- Christian County residents ‘doing a good job,’ COVID-19 count at 13
- Ozark man faces 15-count sex crimes indictment
- Disaster ‘brings out some bad people,’ safety officials warn
- COVID-19 count rises to 16 cases in Christian County
- Missouri governor calls for individual accountability against COVID-19
- Governor issues statewide stay-at-home order for Missouri
- Feeding people in a pandemic: Christian County food pantry’s mission continues
- Election postponement leaves clerk looking for volunteers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.