Top News Headlines
SPRINGFIELD — One final momentum swing toward Kickapoo on Friday proved too much for Ozark to overcome.
WEBB CITY — Playing COC heavyweights Joplin and Webb City back-to-back weeks no doubt took a toll on Ozark as the Tigers fell to the Cardinals 65-0 Friday.
JOPLIN — After holding it last four opponents to a combined 43 points, Nixa couldn’t stop Joplin on Friday while falling 45-14.
SPRINGFIELD — After having a close call in the morning Thursday, Ozark was able to take the drama out of its Class 4 District 10 semifinal matchup with Glendale right off the bat by plating seven runs over the first two innings.
Christian County residents will have the chance to explore Missouri’s vital role in World War I through a traveling exhibit that features stories, images, and artifacts from museums, libraries, archives and private collections across the state.
It’s not only the title of Nixa Crimson Corps’ 2019 marching show, it is a powerful message: “Thorns Remain.”
Missouri 4-H had a strong performance in the 2019 Invitational Youth Dairy Judging Contest held Sept. 16 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania at the All-American Dairy Show.
- Opinion: Baseball of today played like town team ball of the past
- After teammate escapes car wreck uninjured, Lady Tigers roll to semifinal win
- Ozark man injured in rollover on Highway 65
- Bank skimmer sentenced to 2 years, 6 months in federal prison
- Banged-up Tigers get news rest on the way after beating at hands of Webb City
- Trial date set for driver in chase that allegedly included gunfire, spike strips
- Open for development: Ozark officials have hope for central business district
- Nixa strands nine in semifinal loss to LaBarge, Kickapoo
- Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris named to Forbes 400 list
- Ozark, Nixa looking for peak week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.