Top News Headlines
The Midwest Nationals will debut their expansion to three teams in the Show-Me Collegiate Summer League, while featuring rosters representing 31 colleges.
Ozark and Nixa athletes were back in their weight rooms and gyms and on their tracks beginning Monday to start their summer strength, conditioning speed and agility workout programs.
Rich Rehagen's coaching career started at Springfield Catholic, and it will continue along the Irish sideline beginning this year.
Ozark, Nixa and Clever will be represented on rosters in the seven-team Show-Me Collegiate League, which opens play next weekend.
The spring of 2020 has been certainly memorable for seniors at Ozark High School—in more ways than one for a group of scholarship recipients.
Nixa’s Ella Schober continues to awe and inspire with her visual artwork.
Kiwanis Club of Christian County President Shane Strahl recently presented the club's $2,400 check benefitting Operation Half Pint to Cheryl Johnson.
- Ozark school board member, former mayor arrested
- Election results from Christian County: June 2, 2020 municipal election
- Ozark police announce officer suspension over social media remarks
- Update: 3 new COVID-19 cases in Christian County
- Ozark voters to consider use tax on out-of-state internet purchases
- Rehagen returning to his roots by taking Catholic coaching job
- Ozark Farmers Market to reopen to foot traffic
- After taking care of finals, Hanks will be eager to test out left arm
- Voters will decide Ozark school bond issue after two month wait
- Christian County Strong: Stacey’s Sweets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.