Top News Headlines
The fact Cannon Cox is the favorite to land Ozark’s starting quarterback job isn’t keeping him from being a candidate to repeat as a starting defensive back.
Steven Ward has been injury-free this summer, but is again experiencing the frustration of not being able to show out.
The cloud of uncertainty related to COVID-19 and how it may impact fall sports didn’t keep the Nixa and Ozark football teams from going 100 percent during their summer camps.
A summer that Ozark grad Blake Mozley thought he would spend in the Upper Midwest or along the Mississippi River in central Illinois played out in his hometown and ended with him receiving the Show-Me Collegiate League Player Of The Year award.
The Ozark School District received almost nine tons of food that went to anyone willing to wait for it on a Wednesday afternoon.
The Ozark Board of Education welcomed back three returning members following the June 2 election.
The spring of 2020 has been certainly memorable for seniors at Ozark High School—in more ways than one for a group of scholarship recipients.
- August primary election results for Christian County
- Christian County’s active COVID-19 case count climbs to 107
- Dr. Roy Ross
- Karen Matthews remains Christian County treasurer
- Legislator Lynn Morris wins GOP primary for Christian County Commission
- One last push: Missouri House candidates appeal to Ozark voters
- Doctor secures Republican nomination for Missouri House
- Don’t forget to vote Aug. 4
- Missouri voters pass Amendment 2, enact Medicaid expansion
- Construction continues: Virus doesn’t hinder ‘super clinic’ builds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.